United States based mobile accessories manufacturing company was launched their new innovation Belkin Launches New Wireless Charging Pad For iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus, Wireless charging pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X.
This product will be available on Amazon and Apple re-sellers from 30th April 2018.
Belkin said in a statement
Belkin worked closely with Apple to engineer an efficient and high-speed charging pad for iPhone X, iPhone eight and iPhone 8-just lay your phone onto the charging pad and go. quicker charging speed up to 7.5W once running iOS 11.2 or later. there is no got to take away your iPhone from its case once powering up, the BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Pad will charge through most light-weight plastic cases.
No more cables, no more messy charging stations. Simply place your iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 on the non-slip charging surface that’s designed to help secure your device while charging. Keep charging simple, even when your hands—and day—are full.
Made for: iPhone X, iPhone eight and, and iPhone 8
Also works with: all alternative qi enabled devices, delivering charging speed up to 5W
“With the new ‘Boost Up’ wireless charging pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, we deliver the best cable-free and convenient charging solution for users,”
said Steve Malony, General Manager, Vice President, Belkin.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fine-tuned for Apple therefore you recognize your iPhone X, iPhone 8 and, and iPhone 8 is usually charging as quickly and safely as potential.
- Works with any device that’s qi enabled, permitting you to charge all of your vitality compatible electronics.
- Case compatible with most light-weight plastic cases therefore there is not any ought to take away your phone from its case (not compatible with metal cases)
- LED lightweight provides foreign object detection for max practicality and safe operation.
- AC adapter enclosed therefore you’ll begin charging right out of the box.
I hope you all enjoyed this article, if you want notifications for all upcoming articles then you should subscribe our newsletter by providing your email address.